Mugla Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which has an open management approach to Transparent and Innovative, adopts the principle of continuous development and customer satisfaction,
• Be selective in recruitment and promotion processes,
• Do not give employees the opportunity to use their potentials and abilities,
• Considering employee suggestions and expectations,
• Fully implement laws and regulations related to working life,
• Evaluating employee performances with objective criteria, rewarding and promoting high performance,
• Adopting human resources policy as a means of keeping up with personal and professional development of employees and supporting continuous learning and development.