· MUTSO, whose A group is accredited; Quality and accreditation requirements in 2015 to continue the implementation of all the staff training applications to receive,
· Increase the training period organized in the subjects “project, research, quality, innovation, business development, etc.” by 40% in hour by trainings organized for staff in room in 2014,
· Increase the participation rate of the Professional Committees in the Extended Sector Committees meetings by 15%.
· To prepare at least 3 projects for grant support programs of national and / or international institutions (GEKA, UNDP, Ministry of Economy etc.) and to transfer one of them to implementation.
· Addresses, telephone numbers, etc. of all members of the relevant committees appointed by the committee’s accountants. To update the information.
Chairman of the Board